vanisleva.com Forum Index vanisleva.com
ViVa's pilot forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash chat

Leaving this place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    vanisleva.com Forum Index -> Screenshot Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Serious Forum Addict...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:31 am    Post subject: Leaving this place Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Lucked out and got this contract to return one of Buffalo's DC-6's to Yellowknife. Couldn't wait to get out of Hay River. Apparently the maniac's escaped now and shooting at everything and everybody that moves. I'm taking the aircraft and a number of Hay River FBO employees with me for safety's sake . . . . .
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glad it had been recently run so it started easily . .

Vamanos Muchacho's

keeping our heads down

Phew, safely out over Great Slave Lake

Sweet final approach.

"beware the granite overcast"

Intel Core i7 - Western Digital 64mb Hard drive - MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit O/S - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 Video card FS9 - FSX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    vanisleva.com Forum Index -> Screenshot Central All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: